Haley & Aldrich is seeking an experienced strategic Program Manager/Client Leader to support client development and provide technical leadership to expand our environmental and sustainability performance improvement practice in the aviation industry and other sectors nationally. This presents an excellent opportunity for a senior professional interested in strategy and client development while supplying project-level technical leadership.
• 10 plus years of experience developing and implementing environmental and sustainability programs, including project and client management.
• Technical knowledge and experience across a broad range of environmental and sustainability issues affecting in the aviation industry, including greenhouse gas and air emissions, energy efficiency and renewables, water conservation and reuse, pollution prevention, waste reduction and recycling, green building, greening the supply chain, noise, and community relations.
• Ability to provide strategic consulting advice to clients relative to their sustainability challenges, strategy and implementation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience facilitating multi-stakeholder groups a plus.
• A Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Planning or Engineering (Environmental/Sustainability-related) from a U.S. accredited college or university.
The successful candidate will:
• Assist in the development of Haley & Aldrich’s business strategy and business development efforts.
• Add, strengthen and maintain client relationships.
• Provide technical oversight of environmental and sustainability-related services.
• Conduct effective staff, client and stakeholder interactions to provide leadership over strategic environmental and sustainability projects for a variety of aviation, education and healthcare, manufacturing, extractive, energy, and infrastructure clients with complex technical and stakeholder issues.
• Assist in coaching and mentoring junior team members.