The Client Loyalty Liaison Specialist directs customer retention efforts through customer satisfaction scores, effective feedback response and support through meeting facilitation and surveys.
General duties and responsibilities
- Oversees and directs the effort of the client loyalty groups meetings including the support of client advisory boards and regional user groups to support various FIS organizations.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Provides initial training and ongoing education and development opportunities for staff, including the opportunity to participate in FIS training courses, computer-based eLearning classes, or industry events.
- Leads and mentors Client Loyalty team members.
- Allocates resources, manages timeline, and gives strategic approach in order to meet deliverable deadlines.
- Assesses tools and resources, seeks new engagement approaches for client groups and forums, and makes recommendations to management for continuous improvement and efficiency.
- Meets with senior and executive level management to determine objectives and strategy for client boards and groups.
- Manages budget for client group functions.
- Researches client satisfaction principles and provides input with regard to connecting survey and client group input for management evaluation.
- Holds and facilitates customer feedback meetings for clients of highest importance.
- Makes recommendations based on reports and ad-hoc analyses for management in order to aid in strategic decision-making.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, related field or equivalent combination of education and experience that is required for the specific job level.
General knowledge, skills and abilities:
Expert level role. Highly skilled with extensive proficiency. Incumbent will gather and create materials for meetings, will run and drive meetings and communicates executives of the highest level. Incumbent will have an extremely strong understanding of FIS products and services. Works in a consultative role and adds extreme value to organization/Client Loyalty Group by developing creative solutions to improve efficiency. Works without supervision on highly complex projects. Extensive latitude for independent judgment. Assist less experienced peers. Typically requires up to 14 years or more of experience and expert knowledge of FIS products & services.
- Advanced proficiency in MS office suite
- Ability to Manage and effectively deliver multiple projects at one time
- Extremely knowledgeable on FIS products and services
- Ability to Communicate with management at the highest level
- Ability to analyze client's business needs and determine related information services support
- Excellent public speaking ability.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationship with client
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities, and problem areas
- Ability to delegate projects to qualified subordinates as appropriate
- Ability to lead, direct and manage effectively
- Ability to operate independently
- Ability to exhibit solid decision-making and problem solving skills
- Ability to be resourceful and creative with attention to detail
- Ability to address problem solving with a practical, analytical approach
- Tenacity to work under pressure and within allotted timeframes
- Experience planning meetings or events is a plus
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
US-WI-Brown Deer WI
FIS Global - 17 months ago