The focus of the Client Manager position is to meet client business needs and to develop and implement strategies to increase sales revenue that represents DDI’s Leadership and Selection Solutions.
- Implement specific marketing activities to acquire targeted prospects.
- Implement specific account management activities to increase penetration and expansion in assigned client organizations.
- Implement account management activities to build customer satisfaction and long-term customer loyalty.
- Develop long-term high level relationships with key contacts in assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with Business Development Manager, internal partners and sales team members to achieve sales team revenue goals.
- Partner with consulting resources to ensure customer satisfaction on all projects delivered.
- Interface with DDI corporate program developers/consultants/contract trainers and LSG and SSG business units to create best client-focused solution.
- Manage client data base.
- Write proposals, letters and respond to customer requests.
- Work toward revenue growth in assignment as a goal.
- Develop management plan for assignment.
- Follow standard work processes
- Manage assigned accounts by phone. Limited travel.
(These are the minimum qualifications you need to be considered for the job)
- 3-5 years of business experience
- Proven ability to sell intangibles
- Business acumen
- Computer literacy
- High level of initiative
- Self starter with strong resilience
- Motivation for telephone sales
- BA/BS or Advanced business degree
- Proven track record in sales in conceptual business solutions
- Understanding of training and human resources