Digital River , founded in 1994, is a global leader in cloud commerce outsourcing that builds and manages online businesses for more than 40,000 software publishers, manufacturers, distributors, and online retailers. Its multi-channel commerce solution, which supports both direct and indirect sales, is designed to help companies of all sizes maximize online revenues as well as reduce the costs and risks of running a commerce operation. The comprehensive platform offers site development and hosting, order management, fraud prevention, export controls, tax management, physical and digital product fulfillment, multilingual customer service, advanced reporting and strategic marketing services.
We are a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: DRIV) headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with offices and more than 1400 employees located across the United States, Europe and the Asia Pacific.
The Client Marketing Manager manages commerce and web analytics strategy for an international ecommerce business. This role will work across business owners to develop a reporting and analytics strategy that will allow for site merchandising recommendations to drive an optimal user experience. Creates reports and dashboards on E-Commerce performance, trends and market specifics and presents finding to senior management.
- Defines and supports the analytic needs of an ecommerce business including: Collecting and analyzing data such as site traffic, click navigations, page performance, website behavior and transactional data.
- Develops, designs and establishes reporting standards. Works closely with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Merchandising, IT, etc) to implement new tracking and reporting specific to their needs. Creates dashboards and presents findings to management and senior stakeholders.
- In partnership with merchandising and site optimization team, develops recommendations that improve conversions and customer engagements.
- Collaborates with internal and external partners to keep abreast of best practices in metrics and to assist with data collection and reporting.
- Uses quantitative data gathered with software management tools, traffic extracts, clickstreams, and drill-downs to develop an understanding of consumer behavior, demographics, and lifecycle.
- Works closely with the website technology team to identify gaps in the data capture strategy and to implement enhancements as needed.
- Applies statistics-based market intelligence to business issues and formulates recommendations.
- Contributes to improvement in technical or business processes.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- 3 years minimum experience and high level of expertise with web analytics tools such as Omniture SiteCatalyst, CoreMetrics
- Ecommerce experience strongly preferred, retail experience a minimum
- Strong analytic, quantitative, and data interpretation skills
- Ability to transform data into actionable insights
- Familiarity with multi-variant testing strategies and concepts
- Proficient in Excel, Business Intelligence tools and clickstream analytics
- Proven ability to develop strong collaborative working relationships across various workgroups (business, operational, technical)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Works effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team
- Effective and persuasive communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Resolves disagreements and conflicts constructively, knows when to involve others
- Understands relevant technology applications in their area
- Able to handle multiple takes, switches priorities as needed
Digital River, Inc. - 17 months ago