More than 4,450 professionals at Lockton provide 15,000 clients around the world with risk management, insurance, and employee benefits consulting services that improve their businesses. From its founding in 1966 in Kansas City, Missouri, Lockton has attracted entrepreneurial professionals who have driven its growth to become the largest privately held insurance broker in the world and 9th largest overall . Independent researcher Greenwich Associates awarded Lockton its 2011 Service Excellence Award for risk management for large companies. For four consecutive years, Business Insurance has recognized Lockton as a " Best Place to Work in Insurance ." To see the latest insights from Lockton’s experts, check Lockton Market Update .
Lockton is known throughout the insurance industry as an entrepreneurial, progressive and successful insurance broker. As a result of continued individual and group accomplishments, Lockton has a record of steady and substantial growth. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, Lockton is interested in hearing from you.
In collaboration with the Health and Welfare service team, the Client Marketing Specialist will facilitate the marketing and implementation process between Lockton clients and insurance carriers and/or third party vendors.
- Prepare and consolidate marketing results to compare/contrast data including, plan design attributes, rate comparisons, performance guarantees, carrier strengths/efficiencies, requirements and contingencies
- Coordinate and issue Requests for Proposals (RFP’s)
- Market Health and Welfare coverage for clients including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, AD&D, FSA, COBRA, EAP and Stop Loss
- Consolidate and analyze market data
- High aptitude to collaborate with Health and Welfare teams regarding recommendations to clients
- Build relationships with underwriters
- Review contracts for accuracy regarding agreed upon terms
- Review work carefully for completeness and accuracy
- Perform tasks with care and attention
- Assist with new client onboarding
- Data Collection
- Other operational tasks as needed
Lockton Companies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. As a privately held company, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attracting and retaining great individuals. This includes health and dental coverage, which begins on your first day of work, 401(k) with match and immediate vesting, a competitive vacation plan and unrivaled career advancement opportunities.
- Bachelor of Arts or Sciences degree in business or related field
- 2-3 years of experience with Health and Welfare plans with concentration in Life and Disability and self-funding
- Proven experience in the evaluation of the accuracy of Health and Welfare practices.
- Proficiency in the evaluation, interpretation and communication to the client teams of Health and Welfare insurance coverage.
- Ability to professionally interact with businesspersons of all levels and succinctly communicate information and strategies.
- Organizational and time management skills that enable you to successfully prioritize a sometimes-heavy workload to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Ability to work with current computer software and hardware technology with little instruction.
- Proven leadership and critical thinking skills, and the ability to resolve unusual and complex issues.
- The ability to timely keep all parties abreast of critical issues, and clearly communicate progress and achievement.
- Exceptional writing skills
- Ability to use office equipment such as computer terminal and keyboard, calculator, copier, and fax machine.
- Fluency in the English language, including the ability to communicate by phone or teleconference, in writing and in person.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE** Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.
Lockton, Inc. - 17 months ago