CLIENT PRINCIPAL |
Avenue Code is a management consulting firm focusing on software development using Agile. We are specialized in helping organizations with their process transitions, delivering solution innovation, and providing deep expertise on all aspects e-Commerce Software development. We have development centers in US and Brazil. Our clientele range from start-ups to the Fortune 100. We have been on an accelerated growth path since inception and continue to do so.
The Client Principal will primarily be responsible for developing and executing on key account plans and sales programs, nurturing the senior client relationships of our most strategic accounts, and in partnership with the larger Client Relationship team, achieving the established revenue targets. This includes carrying a personal revenue quota.
The successful candidate will be a goal-oriented self-starter, with a proven track record of success in building and maintaining solutions-based relationships, demonstrating “best in class ” practices of consultative based selling. Maintaining a customer orientation and focus, you will have demonstrated creativity in analyzing and identifying solutions and has significant industry knowledge of systems integration and application development services, and multiple business verticals served.
In addition to direct client work the candidate is responsible for solidifying Avenue Code ’s presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
- To establish, build and maintain, long term, value-based relationships with a growing number of senior stakeholders in our target, grow and best accounts
- Open up target accounts, creating the foundation for long term, value-based relationships
- Success is defined through orchestrating the creation and sale of win-win value propositions and nurturing executive relationships for continuing business
- Manage and Farm 1-3 accounts at a time and drive $3-5M revenue per annum from 2 Strategic/Highly Aligned accounts meeting or exceeding profitability targets
- Become a trusted and valued partner of the client CIO and team and develop relationships with senior business executives
- Continually stay up to date with the client ’s business strategy and IT goals, develop and execute the AC account strategy and build “win-win ” value propositions at the company and individual level
- Help drive a cultural shift that emphasis both our people and clients at the heart of everything we do
- Help to develop a range of IP and best practices around client and portfolio development in order to build our client base into a significant strategic asset
- Help AC drive 80% of revenue from Strategic and Highly Aligned accounts.
- Share and collaborate with and help and mentor existing client and delivery principals
- Vast experience managing and developing senior client relationship
- Experience a revenue generating role, ideally quota carrying
- Strong experience in software development project delivery
- Demonstrable experience of a highly consultative and solutions oriented approach
- Developed expertise in and helped improve their client ’s business
- Seen as a problem solver by their clients
- Excellent relationship manager skilled at negotiation
- Skilled in creating value propositions for clients
- Ability to lead and motivate account and software development teams Availability to travel
- An individual with the experience, personal style and sophistication to develop executive relationships
- We expect a high degree of maturity, intelligence, tact, confidence and executive presence
- A national/global sensibility and a sophisticated view of business and a strategic thinker with the ability to translate concepts and ideas into practical and tactical action
- Creativity and imagination, energy and enthusiasm
- A goal-oriented self-starter with strong consultative instincts and skills who quickly and easily establishes rapport and credibility
- An individual who is comfortable seeking out and interfacing with external constituents and has the personal and social attributes to create effective long-lasting relationships
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment where leading-edge thinking and impact are expected
- Someone who is flexible and thrives on changing environments
- You are a team player and like to collaborate with others to accomplish your goals
Bachelor degree preferably in business, or CIS/MIS
Avenue Code - 17 months ago