The Client Program Manager will work under the supervision of the Vice President of Operations and will be the key relationship manager with a client or group of clients.
- Manages overall relationship with client or group of clients.
- Drives business and identifies opportunities for additional client revenue.
- Directly supervises several Project Coordinators and/or Customer Service Representatives.
- Directly manages special customer projects from inception to completion.
- May require occasional overnight travel to visit customer locations or attend meetings.
POSITION STATUS: Full-time exempt
COMPENSATION RANGE: Annual base salary of $40,000 to $60,000 depending on previous experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- 5 or more years of experience as a Client Program Manager.
- Demonstrates professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- A construction or remodeling background would be beneficial but is not required.
BENEFITS: The Client Program Manager is eligible for standard company benefits including paid-time off, health & dental insurance, and 401k participation per the employment handbook.