GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The purpose of this position is to play a key support role in the acquisition and development of client relationships. This position requires a versatile and multi-talented individual who thrives in a fast pace entrepreneurial small office culture. Position requires employee to perform general administrative services such as incoming calls, calendar management, travel arrangements, outgoing mailings, and welcoming clients to the office. This position also handles financial industry specific tasks such client service work including beneficiary changes/withdrawals, database management, and client appointment preparation.
- Serve as the first point of contact and first impression of the firm for our clients and visitors at the front desk by answering all incoming calls and greeting all guests upon arrival, welcoming them with a professional presence and offering them something to drink, connecting with them, etc..
- Maintain an organized, compliant and efficient filing system
- Sort and distribute all incoming mail
- Mail all outgoing correspondence
- Input prospects and keep database/CRM program up-to-date
- Maintain reports, review and update CRM database with current and accurate client account information
- Have beverages and snacks in-stock for clients
- Conduct confirmation calls clients the day before appointments
- Manage the calendar regarding appointment rescheduling
- Ensures a professional and clean environment is maintained throughout the office.
- Serve as liaison with building property management company for purposes of notifications and follow up on all office maintenance issues
- Ensures all meeting rooms/extra offices are clean and in order to receive clients at all times
- Attend team meetings
- Assist with the implementation of new marketing ideas
- Create travel itineraries for upcoming travel
- Order and manage office supplies
- Assist with day before and day after Seminar/Workshop duties
- Assist Marketing Director at monthly Seminars/Workshops, typically 3-4 times per month
- Take income seminar registrations via phone and internet
- Confirm all seminar reservations
- Follow up on all Call Back prospects
- Maintain current licenses and appointments with agencies and companies
- Assist with special projects, organization and catch-up work
- Serve as a back-up to fellow team members
- Phenomenal phone skills, personality and ability to build rapport
- Phenomenal writing and communication skills
- Strong value for customer service
- Exceptional knowledge of the English language and grammar
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment where change is inevitable
- Ability to prioritize projects and manage time efficiently
- Strong working knowledge of computers and software
- Specific software knowledge (CRM, database, Outlook, Excel, Constant Contact, Send Out Cards)
You have a vision for success. We can help you get there.
Every business begins as a vision -- an idea that springs from the mind of an...