Tully Rinckey PLLC, a successful full-service law firm with offices throughout New York State and metropolitan Washington, DC, is seeking a Client Relations Associate to join our team. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing law firms in the country (rated by INC Magazine). The firm has also been recognized as Best Places to Work by the Albany, NY and Washington, DC Business Journals.
The Client Relations Associate works with our Client Relations Team to communicate with potential clients about how the firm can best resolve legal matters by facilitating the attorney consultation process. The ideal Client Relations Associate must have excellent inside sales, communication, customer service, client development, and business development skills, be accomplished at multi-tasking, and have experience with telephone work in a sales-oriented or call center environment.
- Use inside sales, client development, customer service, and business development skills to educate potential clients on the firm's attorneys, legal services, and practice areas;
- Document and log potential clients in CRM database;
- Facilitate consultations with attorneys; and
- Achieve departmental sales and customer service goals.
- Sales, inside sales, client development, account executive, customer service, or call-center experience preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task, and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Benefits include 401(k), medical and voluntary dental, life, and LTD insurance.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements for consideration. Submissions without these requirements will not be considered.
Tully Rinckey PLLC - 9 months ago