Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, this person will manage administrative processes for our partner restaurants in Los Angeles after our technology is installed. Working closely with our Sales team, the successful candidate will assume responsibility for internal processing of contract modifications, including the addition and removal of products and services. A proven track record and strong focus on customer service and are essential qualities.
- Effectively manage high-volume of support requests related to processes such as change of ownership and modifications to product configuration.
- Process internal contract amendments and work orders with an acute attention to detail to ensure correct billing to customers.
- Work with cross-functional partners to define and refine internal processes.
- Appropriately escalate issues both internally and with external restaurant partners.
- Maintain an accurate communication tracking database.
- Complete ad hoc projects as requested.
- Work with clients around maximizing usage of our platform
- Upsell additional services as they become available
- Provide constant customer feedback to product development team
- 5 - 7 years' experience working in an online sales environment.
- College degree a must.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A keen, customer-centric approach to service.
- Proven ability to perform well in a dynamic, ever-evolving enterprise a proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to problem-solve effectively and quickly while utilizing good judgment.
- Skilled at managing nuanced customer communications seamlessly while maintaining high level of service.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- A demonstrated self-starter who can also be a consummate team player.
- Strong business acumen skills to make and support business decisions.
- Reservations management software and/or restaurant operations experience preferred.
- Adept use of the internet (email, web browsers, TCP/IP)
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
Scripps Networks - 24 months ago