Client Relations Manager
Reporting to the Vice President of Product & Operations, this person will manage relationship and administrative processes for our partner restaurants after our technology is installed. Working closely with our Sales team, the successful candidate will assume responsibilities for internal processing of contract modifications, including the addition and removal of products and services. The CityEats CRM is focused on optimizing utilization of CityEats products and services, up-selling where appropriate and continuously monitoring and improving marketing opportunities, partnership integrations and revenue opportunities. A proven track record and strong focus on customer service and are essential qualities.
- Relationship management
- Organization skills
- Excellent time management
- Extremely motivated
- Technical aptitude
- Previous digital experience
- Start up entrepreneurial spirit
- 5 - 7 years' experience working in an online sales environment.
- College degree a must.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A keen, customer-centric approach to service.
- Proven ability to perform well in a dynamic, ever-evolving enterprise a proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to problem-solve effectively and quickly while utilizing good judgment.
- Skilled at managing nuanced customer communications seamlessly while maintaining high level of service.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- A demonstrated self-starter who can also be a consummate team player.
- Strong business acumen skills to make and support business decisions.
- Reservations management software and/or restaurant operations experience preferred.
- Adept use of the internet (email, web browsers, TCP/IP)
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- 2 years ago - save job