Client Relations Representative
Transfinder, a national leader in student transportation solutions for school districts throughout the United States and Canada, is seeking highly motivated individuals to join our Client Relations Team. The company is in a high-growth phase with expansion plans that make this opportunity very attractive to high performing sales professionals, who want to contribute to our growth. Quarterly compensation plans reward both individual and team performance.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills with experience in phone sales and relationship building.
· Identify and qualify sales opportunities for Client Account Executives
· Set client appointments for Account Executives
· Assist in reaching client corporate goals, i.e. increasing the level of client satisfaction and reaching quarterly revenue goals
· Represent the company at client user meetings and regional and/or national conferences
· Understand the value of Transfinder’s offerings to client school districts
· Basic computer skills
· Familiarity with CRM software, such as ACT or Salesforce
· Articulate and courteous phone manner
· Ability to identify and contact decision makers
· Ability to follow through on client issues
· 1-3 years phone sales
· Good work ethic
· Professional demeanor
· Organized and productive
· Commitment to team environment and team goals
· Familiarity with Transfinder’s client base – K-12 school districts - desired but not required.