Client Relations Specialist
Responsible for overseeing Client Relations and general communication functions for Community Based Services.
• Oversee the timely completion of client relations' assignments as referred by the Department of Children & Families, legislative offices and other referral sources.
• Track, measure, and evaluate client complaints/grievances with the overall goal to decrease the number of complaints/grievances each quarter.
• Develop, maintain, and evaluate foster parent and client "concern lines" for purposes of increased communication and response to clients, foster parents and community stakeholders in coverage area.
• Assist with local public relations efforts to include development of marketing materials, newsletters and press releases.
• Develop, maintain, and evaluate a system of communication with project staff, foster parents, stakeholders, Department of Children & Families, legislative offices and other community groups to ensure pertinent project information is disseminiated.
• Oversee and track requests for access to client records.
• Develop local system to increase, track and distribute resources for clients/children.
• Assist in developing and maintaining policies and procedures for areas related to client relations.
• Provide training to project staff related to client relations, communication & customer service areas.
• Assure accurate documentation of services provided; submit monthly or quarterly reports as required.
Bachelor's Degree in human services, public relations or other related field required. Three years of child welfare experience required.
Eckerd is a drug-free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer. Eckerd utilizes E-verify to confirm employment eligibility.
Eckerd Youth Alternatives - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Eckerd Youth Alternatives (EYA) provides early intervention and prevention, wilderness education, residential and day treatment, and...