Client Relationship Specialist
City, State: Indianapolis,IN
Location: AH Ministry Service Center
Department: MSC Customer Relationship Mgt
Additional Job Details: FT Days
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center serves our clients, delivers value and enables new possibilities for our health ministries throughout the US. Join us and you'll find an organization with a higher mission.
We respond to an ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every associate at Ascension Health is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet those needs.
The Client Relationship Accounting Specialist is responsible for resolving inbound contacts via phone, fax, email and Service Request (cases). The Contact Center Associate will ensure transactions and client requests are handled in a manner that meets service levels and achieves client satisfaction.
Education & Experience:
- Receive, resolve and/or appropriately route inbound telephone and email/Service Request inquiries; Escalate inquiries and requests to the appropriate Tier 2 (Transactional) or Tier 3 (External to MSC) resource
- Leverage CRM tools to perform front-line customer support functions and resolve the majority of issues without escalation; Tap existing knowledge, internal training, and system resources to provide best-in-class support for internal and external Ascension Health customers; Understand and apply knowledge of the process to resolve issues in accounting functional area; Act as a subject matter expert and peer leader to build skills and support the success of the broader tier 1 team;
- Maintain the strictest levels of Confidentially and Integrity with each interaction; Quickly identify critical situations and take appropriate action; Ability to diffuse difficult situations and quickly change the direction of the call toward a satisfactory resolution
- Performs responsibilities in full compliance with standards, policies, and procedures
How to Apply
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Procure to Pay Symphony solution service delivery expertise. Including systems, processes and procedures preferred.
- Client account service and support experience
- Ability to support multiple Client Relationship Managers and multiple Health Ministries simultaneously, effectively managing tasks and priorities.
- Strong communicator with ability to articulate ideas, both written and verbal.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of service center and health ministry leadership, management and support staff.
- Ability to be a proactive self-starter, who understands the details within a much larger context and demonstrates good judgment.
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands.
- Ability to effectively manage and diffuse emotional, confrontational and escalated situations.
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Articulate and confident.
- Proficiency in PeopleSoft and other ERP systems used to support specific service delivery area preferred.
- Experience with Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
If you are interested in joining the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center Team, please apply by completing an online application.
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
A Member of Ascension Health - 18 months ago