Western & Southern has an immediate opening for a CRC Manager, Service.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Manages the development and implementation of the business plan and ongoing successful daily operations of the Customer Service Team for the Client Relationship Center (“CRC”) including effective selection, training, development, motivation and management of supervisory and sales associates. Manages the resolution process involving policyholder requests for service and escalated issues. Oversees the direct and indirect contact with state insurance departments, policyholders, attorneys, banks, funeral homes and District Office personnel. Works with all levels of Home Office personnel, including the CEO and President. Develops and implements lead generation strategies and lead projection processes. Develops productivity reporting models. Drives process improvements to exceed customer expectations. Works with minimal supervision and is responsible to make an established range of decisions, escalating to manager when necessary and updates manager on a regular basis.
• Manages all operational aspects of the CRC Customer Service and Conservation Teams assuming full responsibility for achieving expected results.
• Acts as liaison between CRC management and key strategic projects ensuring strategic vision and daily management are aligned. Assures proper staffing, resources, activity management, productivity tracking, reporting and continuous improvement processes are developed and implemented with regard to new and existing projects.
• Forecasts business changes and needs (relating to the Customer Service and Conservation Teams) based on industry trends and internal factors and circumstances including manpower planning, resources and tools needed within and outside of the CRC. Implements established business plans and makes operational changes on an ongoing basis to assure optimal functioning of the businesses and initiatives under area of responsibility.
• Develops effective metrics and tracking systems. Analyzes results to independently manage business and initiatives. Establishes effective processes and systems to assure optimum functioning and continuous improvement of these processes.
• Manages the selection, training and development of associates (both supervisory and non-supervisory) for Customer Service and Conservation. Participates in the selection process, translating CRC strategic plans into individual goals for associates. Assures all associates are properly trained and developed, provides consistent coaching and assures that appropriate performance management is completed and successful within the group.
• Assists in the development and presentation of relevant training for associates. Provides follow-up support of the training initiative and assures appropriate associate accountability for training provided.
• Communicates effectively with all levels of management and associates throughout the Financial Group as well as with outside contacts. Communicates complex issues in a clear and easily understandable manner.
• Solves complex problems effectively and in a timely manner.
• Assists Director, CRC in the daily operation of the CRC.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
• Proven success in a management role in a call center environment.
• Possesses and displays a superior professional and technical competence and a strong client focus. Must demonstrate a history of providing proactive and innovative advice to clients and customers.
• Possesses and displays the necessary competencies to manage the overall operations of a customer service team. Demonstrates a strong attention to detail with excellent organization skills. Must cite examples of organization and time management/methods used to manage or prioritize workload demands for self and others.
• Possesses strong project management skills with ability to cite personal examples of having developed, organized, initiated and having maintained and completed a project having met all established goals within set time frames.
• Proven strong analytical skills including demonstrated experience identifying and quantifying problems and providing effective resolutions. Proven analytical skills necessary to understand, monitor and manage statistical data in support of goal/mission success.
• Demonstrated experience working effectively within a team. Must provide examples of motivating co-workers in difficult situations.
• Proven experience adapting and demonstrating flexibility associated with changes to policies/procedures.
• Demonstrated experience identifying and resolving problems where independent decision-making and self-initiative were demonstrated. Must provide examples of strong negotiating skills to resolve problems.
• Must provide examples of handling difficult situations effectively while maintaining high volumes of work.
• Possesses and displays excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to convey information to internal and external customers in a clear, focused and concise manner.
• College degree or equivalent work experience.
Computer skills and knowledge of hardware & software required:
• Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database applications.
Certifications & licenses (i.e. Series 6 & 63, CPA, etc.):
• Must successfully pass the Life (and Health, as appropriate) licensing exam in your home state within 2 attempts, not to exceed 45 days after final approval from the State Commissioner’s office to take said exam.
• Extended hours required during peak workloads or special projects.
• Saturday and late night coverage on a rotational basis with rest of CRC management team.
Western & Southern Financial Group, a Fortune 500 company, is a dynamic family of diversified financial services companies that provides life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, retirement planning and investment products and services to help millions of consumers nationwide to plan and protect their financial futures.
With more than 5,000 associates and more than 50,000 individuals in our selling group, Western & Southern offers consumers and businesses the financial products and services they require to meet their insurance needs and investment goals. Having reached more in excess of $50 billion in assets owned and under management, we are leveraging our industry leading financial strength to fuel our growth through strategic acquisitions, increases in our current product revenue stream and expansion into new distribution channels and businesses.
Western & Southern provides a host of benefits that include medical, dental, life, pension, 401K, free fitness facility, on-site cafeteria, and generously subsidized parking. Western & Southern promotes a stable, fulfilling and challenging environment with an emphasis on excellence and continued career development.
Western & Southern Financial - 7 months ago