GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
The Relationship Leader will have overall responsibility for customer service and management of Agility products and services at our hospital customers. The current customer base for this role is based at Emory University and/or Emory Midtown Healthcare in Atlanta, GA. The AgileTrac system includes active RFID (radio frequency identification) hardware, RFID tags, wireless networking hardware, data capture and reporting middleware, and web-enabled application software.
• Build/Maintain strong relationship with client stakeholders by serving as the primary interface between Emory University/Midtown Healthcare and Agility team. This will include coordinating all Agility program activities, scheduling testing, customer quotes, communication of various projects, and problem resolution.
• Provide support and direction to customer employees who utilize Agility's software and services
• Ensure end user adoption of Agility's software through extensive customer training and product enhancements
• Analyze customer equipment utilization, stocking levels, workflow, and related data; prepare key findings and develop recommendations
• Present findings, recommendations, and business reports to customer stakeholders on a regular basis
• Participate in all project meetings and ensure overall client satisfaction
• Execute tactical elements of client programs from start to finish
- Bachelor’s degree required (or High School Diploma/GED and 10 years experience as an account manager in the Healthcare industry)
- Minimum 3 years relevant healthcare industry experience
*Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
*Effective in a demanding, fast-paced, customer-focused environment
*Competency in utilizing sophisticated software applications
*Professional presence with well-developed interpersonal and listening skills
*Motivated, results-oriented attitude, high integrity, and strong work ethic
*Unrestricted work authorization in the US
*Background check will be required prior to employment
*Ability to travel minimum of 25%, up to 50% on average
* Must be willing to be located at Emory University/Midtown Healthcare in Atlanta, GA
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Previous Account Management experience
- Prior healthcare industry experience
- Familiarity with RFID technology
Apply to job
Save to cart
GE Careers - 10 months ago
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the...