Additional Job Information
Title: Client Relationship Mgmt Mgr
City, State: Indianapolis,IN
Location: AH Ministry Service Center
Department: MSC Customer Relationship Mgt
Additional Job Details: Full-Time
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center serves our clients, delivers value and enables new possibilities for our health ministries throughout the US. Join us and you'll find an organization with a higher mission.
We respond to an ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every associate at Ascension Health is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet those needs.
The purpose of the Client Relationship Manager is to manage the MSC Client Relationship and manage the strategy in striving to ensure the overall satisfaction of deployed health ministries.
Education & Experience:
- Manages client issue escalation management program by utilizing excellent customer and internal relationship skills to capture client issues and concerns, triage, prioritize, communicate to impacted parties and work with Director, CRM to create and drive action plans toward resolution.
- Manages client project intake and management process for assigned client portfolio through accurately capturing requirements and coordinating project flow between the MSC PMO team and client.
- Creates and manages metrics in an effort to identify and analyze trends and make recommendations for reduction in repeatable and ongoing client issues.
- Accurately and in a timely manner maintains Client ID Matrix for the purposes of communicating effectively with client base.
- Manages client dashboard ensuring monthly updates are provided by MSC resources and uploaded as scheduled.
- Manages promotional and marketing needs.
- Manages CRM program touch points and calendar.
- Supports client feedback collection and response efforts including working with internal business operations support to address as well as calling and responding to clients.
- Utilizing excellent written communication skills, creates content and coordinates communication initiatives as defined by the MSC communications calendar/including CAB and releases.
- Partners with Symphony Steering committees to express client needs and concerns.
- Conducts Client Relationship calls with deployed ministry leadership teams from assigned Health Ministry portfolio as outlined in Client Relationship Management program.
- Using highly effective relationship building and customer service skills, positively represents the MSC in creating and maintaining client relationships that drive the overall satisfaction of deployed health ministries.
- Fosters partnership and goodwill throughout all client interactions, including periodic onsite client health ministry (hospital) visits as necessary.
- Actively engages with leadership teams and key stakeholders to identify the key issues.
- Travels 30-50% to client sites ensuring the strength of the relationship.
- Minimum 2-3 years in management.
- Service Center or Healthcare environments preferred.
- Has demonstrated skills in both project management and client services management.
- Success implementing programs and motivating associates outside sphere of influence.
- Strong communicator with ability to articulate ideas, both written and verbal.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of MSC and health ministry leadership, management and support staff.
- Ability to be a proactive self-starter, who understands the details within a much larger context and demonstrates good judgment.
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands.
- Ability to effectively manage and diffuse emotional, confrontational and escalated situations.
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- University degree or equivalent experience required
A Member of Ascension Health
- 2 years ago - save job