Client Relationship Manager
The Client Relationship Manager is a single, non-management position that is responsible for a variety of day to day operational responsibilities as it relates to one or more current card issuing partners and potential new partners. The role of this individual is to provide day to day servicing of their respective assigned card issuing partners as well as the following duties and responsibilities:
Essential Job Functions
Non-essential Job Functions
- Good people skills to facilitate interaction with responsible entities and ensure implementation with respective card issuing bank
- Ability to understand, document, and work with very complex operational processes and work flows.
- Manage SharePoint and Zendesk entries and follow-ups for their respective banks
- Manage day to day relationships with their assigned card issuing partners and handle all oral and written communications that deal with day to day issues
- Provide sales and training/demonstrations for their respective banks as required.
- Serve as a resource to project managers to educate and assist them in implementing project improvements for their respective card issuing bank
- Provide backup assistance for other issuing clients when requested and available by other CRM’s.
- Coordinate with the Bank Operation and Implementations Project Manager to update and complete training guides/functional documentation for their respective card issuing bank.
- Maintains travel and business schedule in the AOC SharePoint system
- Coordinates travel with EnCompass Client Relations Director prior to scheduling any travel to our card issuing partners of in support of our card issuing partners
- Provides input and assistance to the EnCompass Product Manager for the development of the EnCompass RoadMaps
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in a related field of study
- Excellent oral and written communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Good organizational skills, including the abilities to influence and negotiate
- Position requires flexibility and travel up to 40%
- Strong program management skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Project and Visio to create project plans and work flows
- Ability to write basic to intermediate Access and SQL database queries and macros
- 2-4 Years of Commercial card, Purchasing Card, and\or Treasury management experience
- 1-2 Years of account management experience
- Have a working knowledge of a bank commercial card management system
AOC Solutions will make all reasonable accommodations in accordance with the ADA.
- Enthusiastic, innovative, and self-motivated candidates with a strong interest in the commercial payments industry.
- Ability to work with management and internal team members from different disciplines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, to include Project and Visio
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
- PMP certification preferred
Since 1996, the AOC mission - to aggressively solve the business and technological challenges of our clients – is the core of our...