Location: Washington DC, Baltimore, MD or Ft. Worth, TX
For more information please contact Logan Gillard.
He can be reached at LWG@atr.com or 301-654-0003
The Business Development Manager (BDM) sells innovative payroll solutions and services to small and medium sized prospects. The BDM may have a secondary focus on penetrating certain assigned customers with significant growth opportunity, as assigned by management. Reporting to the Sales Director, the BDM closes and implements growth opportunities of moderate complexity within an assigned geography. The BDM’s most important means of interacting with customers and prospects is through face-to-face meetings with CEOs, CFOs and HR Executives. The BDM is responsible for achieving an assigned sales and profit goal.
- Business to Business (B2B) Sales experience
- Successful Sales experience in Payroll and Tax Processing, Business Insurance, Employee Benefits, Financial Services or HR Consulting Services.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Acquires new customers from an assigned geography, and/or a set of names prospects.
- Sells a subset of company products and services to assigned opportunities.
- Refers opportunities for growth in products and services to other company sales resources as appropriate.
- Assist other sales and services resources when called upon by the Sales Director
- Achieves assigned sales quota
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability
- Achieves new account acquisition targets
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- Reports to the Sales Director
- BS/BA Degree from accredited institution
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to effectively communicate compelling benefits based on customer needs
- Ability to close deals
Monster - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard