Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in Information Technology Solutions, Accelerated Learning Environments, Language & Intelligence Services, Electronic Security Systems, and Mission Support.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who wants to advance their career with a proven industry leader. Trofholz is searching for experienced Client Relationship Manager (CRM).
The CRM is responsible for developing and building long-term customer relationships with corporate and government agencies. The Sales professional is responsible for conducting full life cycle sales activates.
- Maintaining a pipeline and forecast for opportunities
- Develop a strategy to establish a multi-year agreement that will drive sales in systems integration, and staffing services.
- Initiating cold calls into new areas, client relationship building and quality assurance
- Foster and maintain strong, long-term relationships with clients
- Meet with management to discuss clients' future directions and goals
- Define, build and create ownership of the sales territory for which new opportunities will be captured
- Generate business revenues from new and existing customers
- Develop sales plans and revenue forecasts to increase market share and deliver planned services profitability
- Conduct new business prospecting and development, including cold calling; scheduling client introductions and meetings; preparing presentations; preparing proposals; and reviewing bid specifications to strategically win new business
- Travel as required
- 5 or more years of proven strategic sales experience in the government marketplace
- Proven record of working with corporate and government leaders
- Complete understanding of Government contracting
- Proven ability to meet or exceed defined revenue and profit margin objectives
- Ability to effectively develop, maintain and grow large and complex accounts
- Experience participating, preparing and presenting sales proposals and RFP responses Ability to write compelling business solution proposal documentation
- Ability to identify and implement innovative business development and sales strategies Thorough understanding of market and professional development environment
- Strong, effective communication skills both orally and in writing
- Strong knowledge of PC applications (MS Office Suite)
- Able to read, write and speak English
- BS/BA from accredited institution with emphasis in business and marketing or combination of education and experience in government/commercial procurement
- Active Department of Defense security clearance is highly preferred
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ https://jobs-tti.icims.com
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- Medical plan with national network and HSA option
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...