Additional Job Information
Title: Client Relationship Specialist
City, State: Indianapolis,IN
Location: AH Ministry Service Center
Department: MSC Customer Relationship Mgt
Additional Job Details: Full-Time
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center serves our clients, delivers value and enables new possibilities for our health ministries throughout the US. Join us and you'll find an organization with a higher mission.
We respond to an ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every associate at Ascension Health is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet those needs.
The purpose of the Client Relationship Specialist is to support the overall MSC Client Relationship Management strategy in striving to ensure the overall satisfaction of deployed health ministries. The Client Relationship Specialist will be closely aligned with Client Relationship Managers and provide service delivery area subject matter expertise.
Education & Experience:
- Supports client issue escalation management program by utilizing excellent customer and internal relationship skills to address client issues and work with CRM Managers to create and drive action plans toward resolution.
- Provides specific service delivery area incident management support to local health ministry leadership teams.
- Supports client project intake and management process through providing service delivery area subject matter expertise to requirements gathering and solutioning process.
- Provides primary oversight of specific service delivery user/partner community websites including providing pertinent and timely content, discussion forum mediation, live hosted event participation, etc…
- Utilizing excellent written communication skills, creates content and coordinates specific service delivery area communication initiatives as defined by the MSC communications calendar.
- Attends, participates and supports client calls/meetings as outlined via client relationship management program by providing subject matter expertise and insight related to specific service deliver area.
- Provides SME support to Client Relationship Managers in their efforts to analyze, address and respond to client feedback through various feedback collection efforts.
- Using highly effective relationship building and customer service skills, positively represents the MSC in creating and maintaining client relationships that drive the overall satisfaction of deployed health ministries.
- Fosters partnership and goodwill throughout all client interactions, including periodic onsite client health ministry (hospital) visits as necessary.
- Up to 20% Travel.
How to Apply
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Procure to Pay, Record to Report OR Hire to Retire Symphony solution service delivery expertise. Including systems, processes and procedures.
- Client account service and support experience.
- Ability to support multiple Client Relationship Managers and multiple Health Ministries simultaneously, effectively managing tasks and priorities.
- Strong communicator with ability to articulate ideas, both written and verbal.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of MSC and health ministry leadership, management and support staff.
- Ability to be a proactive self-starter, who understands the details within a much larger context and demonstrates good judgment.
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands.
- Ability to effectively manage and diffuse emotional, confrontational and escalated situations.
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Articulate and confident.
- Proficiency in PeopleSoft and other ERP systems used to support specific service delivery area.
- Experience with Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent attention to detail.
If you are interested in joining the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center Team, please apply by completing an online application.
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.
A Member of Ascension Health - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard