We are looking for a Client Server expert for one
of our direct clients. Its a 4 months contract to hire position and
consultants who are authorized to work without sponsorship are eligible.
Loction: Horsham, Pennsylvania
Duration: 4 Months
Type of contract: Contract to hire. ONLY EADs, GCs, US CITIZENS
The main responsibilities of this position:
• Perform upgrade of the current Siebel 7.7 to Siebel 8.1.x
• Perform operational tasks and activities (e.g. Monitoring log files, performance tuning, application monitoring and migration between environments.)
• Provide technical support for a complex, high availability Architecture (e.g. Experience with clustering, Load Balancing, and connection pooling.)
• Handling application exceptions in our test and production environments; handling client support requests; escalating and following up on customer problems with IT infrastructure and development groups; taking ownership of production issues; ensuring closure is achieved for outstanding bugs and infrastructural problems; assisting in application specific projects such as deployments, capacity planning, testing, and benchmarking;
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• A minimum of 5+ years Siebel 7.X or 8.X administration experience.
• Coordinate, lead and deliver on all tasks related to systems infrastructure design, installation configuration, administration, across all environments (Production and non-production)
• Must understand Siebel architecture and framework capabilities including understanding Gateway Server, Enterprise Server and Siebel Server
• Must have prior experience in designing Siebel environment for optimal performance, failover and scalability
• Ability to debug issues related to Siebel enterprise and servers.
• Must have performed minimum of 2 Siebel upgrades (7.7 to 8.x)
• Must have experience with providing hardware and database sizing for a large Siebel implementations
• Must have extensive experience with installing, configuring and administering Siebel applications
• Must have extensive experience and knowledge with performance tuning of Siebel implementations
• Preferable to have knowledge with CTI integrations and Siebel EAI
• Preferable with Project management experience
• Preferable with experience integrating Siebel 8.x with F5 load balancer (for web servers and Object managers)
Category Name Level Experience
Administrative Technical Support Experience Expert 9-10 6 + Years
Miscellaneous Basic Hardware Knowledge Intermediate 5-6 2 - 4 Years
Miscellaneous Client/Server Technologies Expert 9-10 2 - 4 Years
Miscellaneous Communication/Interpersonal Expert 9-10 6 + Years
Miscellaneous Production Support Intermediate 7-8 4 - 6 Years
Packaged Applications Oracle Intermediate 7-8 1 - 2 Years
Specialties Administrator Expert 9-10 4 - 6 Years
Specialties Documentation Intermediate 7-8 4 - 6 Years
Additional Position Requirements: Candidates must be eligible for Right To Hire. Local candidates only.
1. Siebel upgrade experience (7.x to 8.x)
2. Siebel Adminsitration
Sagarsoft - 23 months ago