Perform daily operations, client service, and Financial Advisor support.
- Provide account information to clients and Financial Advisors.
- Learn the business and products in order to assist Financial Advisors.
- Clerical duties such as handling telephones, mailing, filing and processing forms.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including internet.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Superior interpersonal, organizational and client service skills.
- Industry experience a plus.
- High School Diploma/Equivalency.
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney EOE committed to diversifying its workforce. M/F/D/V.
- Be authorized to work in the U.S. without restriction as to duration.
- Pass a background check.
- Pass any applicable pre-employment tests.
Morgan Stanley - 17 months ago
One of the world's top investment banks, Morgan Stanley serves up a smorgasbord of financial services. The company operates...