CDM Smith has an immediate opening for a Client Service Manager (CSM). We are open to considering candidates located throughout the east coast of the U.S.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities, and delivery of responsive, high quality Army, and/or USACE services for federal sector infrastructure projects for the USACE.
• Managing client relationships with large, multi-site and/or complex clients and leading strategic business development efforts.
• Serve as capture manager for proposal and task order efforts.
• Understand client contract vehicles, the market place and competitors in the east coast sales area.
• Oversee work and project managers to ensure delivery of quality projects, on schedule and on budget from both CDM Smith and Client perspectives.
• Act as mentor to lower level staff.
• Contribute to firm's stature by actively participating in leadership roles in professional societies.
The successful candidate must have:
• A minimum of 15 years of professional level experience.
• Experience with Federal government infrastructure programs (particularly US Army).
• Demonstrated success in business development and long-term relationship management for federal-sector clients.
• A BS degree in engineering or science required, MS or MBA preferred.
• Candidate possessing a registration as Professional Engineer P.E., American Institute of Architects AIA or other recognized registration required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated Leadership abilities.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an equal opportunity employer.
CDM Smith - 15 months ago