CDM Smith has an immediate opening for a Client Service Manager (CSM). We are open to considering candidates located throughout the U.S. (east coast preferred).
• Identify and develop new business opportunities, and delivery of responsive, high quality services for federal sector projects.
• Managing client relationships with large, multi-site and/or complex clients and leading strategic business development efforts.
• Serve as capture manager for proposal and task order efforts.
• Understand contracts and operations within your Sales Area.
• Oversee work and project managers to ensure delivery of quality projects from both CDM Smith and Client perspectives.
• Act as mentor to lower level staff.
• Contribute to firm's stature by actively participating in leadership roles in professional societies.
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 15 years of professional level experience.
• Experience with Federal government environmental programs (particularly EPA)
• Demonstrated success in business development and long-term relationship management for federal-sector clients.
• A BS degree in engineering or science required, MS or MBA preferred.
must possess a registration as Professional Engineer, CHMM, PG or other recognized registration
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated Leadership abilities
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an equal opportunity employer.