CDM Smith has an immediate opening for a Client Service Manager (CSM). We are open to considering candidates located throughout the U.S. (east coast preferred).
• Identify and develop new business opportunities, and delivery of responsive, high quality services for federal sector projects.
• Managing client relationships with large, multi-site and/or complex clients and leading strategic business development efforts.
• Serve as capture manager for proposal and task order efforts.
• Understand contracts and operations within your Sales Area.
• Oversee work and project managers to ensure delivery of quality projects from both CDM Smith and Client perspectives.
• Act as mentor to lower level staff.
• Contribute to firm's stature by actively participating in leadership roles in professional societies.
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 15 years of professional level experience.
• Experience with Federal government environmental programs (particularly EPA)
• Demonstrated success in business development and long-term relationship management for federal-sector clients.
• A BS degree in engineering or science required, MS or MBA preferred.
must possess a registration as Professional Engineer, CHMM, PG or other recognized registration
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated Leadership abilities
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an equal opportunity employer.
CDM Smith - 22 months ago