As a member of this team, you would contribute to CDM Smith's mission by:
• Developing new business and maintaining high-value relationships with industrial clients with particular emphasis on corporate facility and environmental managers.
• Developing proposals and presentations and take the lead in contract negotiations.
• Works effectively with project managers and key technical specialists working for their clients to deliver quality projects.
• Personally leads select projects within his/her technical area of expertise.
• Active in professional societies in which clients or potential clients are members.
• A minimum of 12 years of experience is required.
• The successful candidate must be an accomplished business developer with excellent client relationship, interpersonal, time management and listening skills.
• Experience and relationships within the industrial sector in particular energy, oil & gas, chemicals, and petrochemicals is required.
• Experience in Industrial Wastewater is required.
• Demonstrated industrial sales performance over a three year period.
• Candidate must possess a registration as Professional Engineer (preferred) or CHMM, or PG
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an equal opportunity employer.
CDM Smith - 21 months ago