As a member of this team, you would contribute to CDM Smith's mission by:
• Developing new business and maintaining high-value relationships with transportation clients of all modes in Virginia.
• Developing & managing proposal efforts, presentations and taking the lead in contract negotiations including but not limited to: Terms & Conditions, Scope, and Budget.
• Works effectively with project managers and key technical specialists working for their clients to deliver quality projects.
• Personally leads select projects within his/her technical area of expertise.
• Consistently sell $5 million on an annual basis, reaching a minimum of $2 million in the 12 to 18 months
• Active in professional societies in which clients or potential clients are members.
A successful CDM Smith candidate will have: B.S. in a related field Certification and/or Master's degree in specialty required for most scientist positions (where one exists) At least 15 years of experience since B.S. P.E. registration
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an equal opportunity employer.
CDM Smith - 15 months ago