CDM Smith has an immediate opening for a Client Service Manager (CSM) in Wethersfield, CT.
- Management level project delivery and oversight
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities, and delivery of responsive, high quality services for public sector projects.
- Managing client relationships with large, multi-site and/or complex clients and leading strategic business development efforts.
- Oversee work and project managers to ensure delivery of quality projects from both CDM Smith and Client perspectives.
- Responsible for mentoring and staff development including thorough high quality performance appraisals.
- Contribute to firm's stature by actively participating in leadership roles in the community and/or professional societies.
The successful candidate must have:
- A minimum of 15 years of professional level experience, including extensive experience in municipal water/wastewater.
- A BS degree in engineering required, MS or MBA preferred.
- Professional registration as a PE in CT is preferred (or available via reciprocity).
- Demonstrated experience in water, wastewater, stormwater and environmental compliance.
- Demonstrated success in business development and long-term relationship management for public-sector clients.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an equal opportunity employer.