CDM Smith has an immediate opening for a Client Service Manager (CSM) in Wethersfield, CT.
- Management level project delivery and oversight
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities, and delivery of responsive, high quality services for public sector projects.
- Managing client relationships with large, multi-site and/or complex clients and leading strategic business development efforts.
- Oversee work and project managers to ensure delivery of quality projects from both CDM Smith and Client perspectives.
- Responsible for mentoring and staff development including thorough high quality performance appraisals.
- Contribute to firm's stature by actively participating in leadership roles in the community and/or professional societies.
The successful candidate must have:
- A minimum of 15 years of professional level experience, including extensive experience in municipal water/wastewater.
- A BS degree in engineering required, MS or MBA preferred.
- Professional registration as a PE in CT is preferred (or available via reciprocity).
- Demonstrated experience in water, wastewater, stormwater and environmental compliance.
- Demonstrated success in business development and long-term relationship management for public-sector clients.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an equal opportunity employer.
CDM Smith - 13 months ago