CDM Smith has an immediate opening for a Client Service Manager (CSM) in Philidelphia, PA.
• Management level project delivery and oversight
• Identifying and developing new business opportunities, and delivery of responsive, high quality services for public sector projects.
• Managing client relationships with large, multi-site and/or complex clients and leading strategic business development efforts.
• Oversee work and project managers to ensure delivery of quality projects from both CDM Smith and Client perspectives.
• Responsible for mentoring and staff development including thorough high quality performance appraisals.
• Contribute to firm's stature by actively participating in leadership roles in the community and/or professional societies.
The successful candidate must have:
• A minimum of 15 years of professional level experience, including extensive experience in municipal water/wastewater.
• A BS degree in engineering required, MS or MBA preferred.
• Professional registration as a PE in PA is preferred (or available via reciprocity).
• Demonstrated experience in water, wastewater, stormwater and environmental compliance.
• Demonstrated success in business development and long-term relationship management for public-sector clients.
CDM is a global, full-service consulting, engineering, construction and operations firm helping public and private clients improve the...