Job ID: 0301-12139
Charles Schwab has been a leader in financial services for nearly four decades, working to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable to all. Driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity, we’re committed to providing an environment that respects and appreciates the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal, as seen through clients' eyes, is that Schwab continuously improves on being a premier financial service provider through best in class service, technology, products, people and advice.
Charles Schwab’s purpose is to help everyone become financially fit. Through advocacy and innovation, Schwab has worked to make investing more affordable, more accessible and more understandable for all. For more than three decades, The Charles Schwab Corporation has been an advocate for individual investors and the independent advisors who serve them.
At Schwab, we respect the unique differences of our employees, our clients and the communities we serve – striving to create a consistent and rewarding employee experience. If you share our enthusiasm for helping others, building trusted relationships, possess high ethical standards, and have a desire to learn and grow, there’s a place for you at Schwab!
Retirement Plan Services serves as the primary point of contact for plan sponsors of defined contribution plans, with the ability to answer questions regarding plan administration. We actively participate and work with Conversion Department during implementation of new clients. We resolve problems with individual and team assigned plans, and work with Operations to handle issues as they arise. We assist team leaders in the daily operation of their plans or trusts.
Brief Description of Role:
The Client Services Manager is responsible for overseeing day-to-day client service delivery in support of plan administration and client needs. This role includes daily oversight of all aspects of qualified and non-qualified retirement plan recordkeeping and administration that may include resolution of client issues, coordination of internal groups for issue resolution, client presentations and sales support.
• Know and understand your plans to ensure administration is done in accordance with plan provisions
• Coordination of internal business partners/divisions to delegate and manage client issues to successful resolution
• Approach every client interaction holistically by being aware of all issues and events related to the client and collaborate with peers to create a seamless client experience
• Ensure client satisfaction, improve client promoter scores, and proactively communicate plan administration activities
• Support Sales efforts
• Work collaboratively within the organization, share best practices, and aid in the continuous improvement of the services provided by Schwab
• Execute client and regulatory changes
• Effectively and authentically communicate Schwab’s value to clients
• Apply specialized knowledge within all aspects of qualified and non-qualified retirement plan recordkeeping and understands the broader impact on the company. Resolves a wide range of issues by applying judgment and technical know-how to identify creative ways to complete assignments. Improve programs and influence a broad range of individuals and business partners within RPS and beyond to take action
• Frequently interacts with customers and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions/units, or clients and the company. Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project/ sponsor team. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise
• 5 + years of Qualified Plan/Trust administration experience or financial service experience required
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Detailed and specific understanding of ERISA and Pension industry rules and regulations is strongly preferred
• Ability to perform day-to-day tasks with minimum oversight.
• Ability to identify risks and raise issues to management for resolution
• Expert in at least one of the retirement plan service offerings (Defined Contribution, Defined Benefit, Non-Qualified plan)
• Ability to effectively manage plans varying level complexity
• ASPPA designation is strongly preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
• Effective organizational skills and ability to handle multiple assignments at a given time
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic individual who takes initiative and demonstrates a high degree of personal integrity, resilience, honesty and respect for others
• Ability to connect with clients and successfully position solutions
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage through issues
• Ability to work effectively in teams and influence outcomes
• Demonstrate confidence, accountability, and professionalism with each interaction
Charles Schwab - 7 months ago
The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) has been a leader in financial services for more than three decades. Through advocacy and...