Job Posting |
Covance is a leading global drug development services company providing support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
We are looking for an experienced:
Client Service Manager (m/f)
to be based in our Indianapolis office.
In this position you will be responsible for all aspects of proposal management for the Lab Services lines and provide focused support ensuring that financial targets are met and that an appropriate forward load is maintained.
Your tasks will include:
• Managing all aspects of quote, proposal and RFI development for assigned opportunities; adhering to agreed-upon BU-specific and enterprise-wide proposal and pricing processes
• Managing opportunities autonomously, establishes clear timelines to meet client requirement, anticipates obstacles and provides solutions
• Review RFP/quote requests to ensure full understanding of client requirements
• Work with Operations, Finance, Account Executives and others to compile proposal response
• Ensure timely delivery of assigned proposals to clients
• Perform data entry into SFDC, CMS, and others databases as appropriate (e.g. updates, proposal number requests and generating both regularly scheduled and impromptu reports) where applicable
• Manage client-facing and senior management-facing activities surrounding assigned opportunities
• Identify and resolves issues around client inquiry requirements and Covance capabilities
• Maintain appropriate knowledge of the technical and regulatory environments
• Create and implements new processes as standards to improve business as a result of process projects assigned
• Bachelors degree in a scientific or related field or equivalent relevant work experience
• Knowledge of the drug development process
• Minimum of 4 years direct CRO/pharma experience
• Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and ability to be persistent while maintaining tact
• Demonstrated computer skills – requires excellent MS Office experience
• Demonstrated ability to plan, multi-task and prioritize
• Proven teamwork, communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills
• Proven ability to work independently
• Knowledge of other software applications (i.e. SFDC) preferred
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively with clients and Covance senior management
• Positive attitude and sense of urgency
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. (M/F/D/V). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
Covance - 2 years ago
Covance Inc. is a drug development services company providing a range of early-stage and late-stage product development services on a...