Reporting to the Director, Client Service, the Client Service Manager is responsible for the overall satisfaction, retention and profitability for a designated base of clients.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Knowledge & Skills
- Proactively contact client base to confirm satisfaction and identify new opportunities.
- Client education for regulatory updates and new requirements.
- Resolve escalated issues and approve write offs jointly with operations managers.
- Project managing new client onboarding.
- Lead client renegotiations and profitability analyses.
- Monitor and act upon client satisfaction survey results.
- Lead individual client satisfaction problem solving and improvement idea generation efforts.
- Lead periodic (annual, etc.) reviews with clients.
- Support Regional Managers to educate, coach and mentor Service Coordinators
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter indicating the position title and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal and written).
- Superb organizational and negotiation skills with the ability to drive change and deliver targeted results.
- Outstanding problem solving skills • Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- CRM experience preferred.
- A solid foundation of Livingston operating systems knowledge.
- Sound Livingston solution knowledge and expertise
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in Livingston International, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Livingston is committed to providing a safe and productive workplace. To achieve that goal, we conduct background investigations for all final applicants being considered for employment. Background investigations include reference checks, a criminal history record check, and when appropriate, a credit and/or motor vehicle history.
Livingston International - 12 months ago