MiniLuxe is currently recruiting Client Service Managers for MiniLuxe Boston!
We are accepting resumes from part-time applicants with previous experience to join our fabulous team.
MiniLuxe offers a competitive compensation package, medical / dental benefits, and upward mobility as we continue our rapid growth.
Why work for MiniLuxe?
- We are the Industry Leader in Nail, Waxing, and Beauty Services!
- We offer excellent benefits including Medical / Dental Insurance and Paid Vacation Time
- We offer an outstanding opportunity for high-performers to Grow & Advance with the company as we expand
The MiniLuxe Client Service Manager's overall responsibility is to provide exceptional client service to MiniLuxe clientele.
The ideal candidate has the following qualities:
- Present a positive attitude toward the MiniLuxe clients as you greet them, check them in for their appointment and accurately check them out at the end of their services
- Make appointments for clients over the phone and in the store
- Gain knowledge of services and retail products offered in order to assist clients in their selections
- Complete tasks delegated by the Store Manager or Assistant Manager
- Ensure that all MiniLuxe standards for hygiene and cleanliness are upheld in accordance with our standards of sterilization and sanitation
- Ensure MiniLuxe standards for client service are upheld
- Team player who is cooperative and has a positive attitude
- Prior guest services or hospitality experience
- Flexibility with their schedule, including nights & weekends
MiniLuxe - 19 months ago
MiniLuxe is a growing wellness brand with both company and franchised stores. An industry leader, recognized for transforming the nail...