Leading healthcare organizations partner with National Research Corporation to empower quality improvement across the continuum of care. By applying innovative, customer-centric performance measurement, improvement services, and governance education, healthcare organizations are better positioned to control costs and improve quality .
SUMMARY OF WORK ENVIRONMENT, WORK PERFORMED AND DESIRED OUTCOMES OR RESULTS:
The Client Service Manager — Survey Management works to embody the values: We Hold Ourselves Accountable to Deliver the Highest Quality & Exceptional Customer Experience is Paramount to our Success. This individual is responsible for working with internal and external clients to create, maintain and troubleshoot client deliverables. This role requires collaboration with team members across the organization including others in Client Services. With the ability to meet multiple timelines, the ideal candidate will be highly motivated with strong detail orientation, client process orientation and proven communication skills.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain book of business as assigned by Manager
- Create, modify and troubleshoot web, phone and/or mail survey templates for our clients
- Ensure that all assigned projects are meeting and exceeding established metrics for contract, deadline and quality standards
- Document project information and communicate with internal clients regarding status, miscellaneous data and logistical issues
- Perform basic troubleshooting steps in all areas of project set-up and surveying process
- Complete ad hoc and team projects as needed
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills: s/he will be a persuasive, credible and polished communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
College degree required.
1-3 years of service oriented experience in roles requiring multi-tasking with a high level of quality is required. Knowledge of healthcare and related terminology is helpful.
Excellent verbal and written skills required with the ability to interact with internal and external clients in project set-up and issue resolution. Must be able to take initiative, multitask and work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment characterized by multiple deadlines and client demands. Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through are essential.
Microsoft Suite (including Word, Excel, and Outlook) required.
National Research Corporation - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard