Opus Bank is searching for a highly motivated self-starter to work in a dynamic retail banking environment. This challenging opportunity is responsibility for risk management and controllable losses, staffing efficiencies, client service, deposit retention and growth, service charge income, expense management, referrals, compliance and audits. The primary purpose of the Client Service Manager position is to train and develop a highly motivated, energetic, and proficient sales team to achieve goals, while providing superior client service. Responsibilities include:
- Mentor and develop employees.
- Actively involved in client relationship management including maintaining positive client relationships and client retention.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of supervisory experience.
- Proven management and sales skills.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred but applicable experience may be substituted.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational aptitude.
- Superior verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Present a professional image in dealing with clients, interdepartmental and external representatives.
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality, and ten-key accuracy, product knowledge and telephone techniques.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.