Client Services Representative (Fox Networks Group, Fox Sports Arizona Phoenix, AZ 85004)
This position assists the Account Executives and the Sales Managers in developing new business, creating research materials for ad sales, and maintaining the existing account base.
- Works with the Account Executives and the Managers to create custom sales proposals, keep sales materials current, and coordinate the flow of information with other regions, and assist in presentation of materials to clients. Assist in the prospecting process. Go on sales calls as needed to assist with presentations.
- Produces and distributes research material and reports for the spot sales team.
- Utilizes Nielsen data, Scarborough Data, Paradigm Data, and other research tools to maintain accurate information on the current advertiser base and assist in meeting agency and advertiser expectations. In emergency situations, can do some limited sales assistant duties (inputting orders, helping in oversell/make good periods).
- This position requires 1-2 years experience as a Sales Assistant.
- A Bachelors degree is a preferred.
- A research analyst background is a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook is required. Proficiency in PowerPoint is necessary.
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships is required.
- Excellent organizational skills and a proven ability to work as a member of a team and individually are necessary.
- The ability to multitask and work effectively in a high pressure environment is also required.
Fox is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
News Corporation - 2 years ago
This News is heard, seen, and read all over the globe. The world's #2 media conglomerate (behind Walt Disney), News Corporation (or...