Requisition #: 52437
Job Title: Client Service Representative
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
Provides support to RUN PC and Teledata clients regarding payroll, accounting, tax filing, money movement and ancillary product issues. Defines and resolves issues related to product/application capability and client product/application knowledge to ensure that the client is utilizing proper processing procedures. Recognizes and directs issues requiring 2nd level technical support.
- Receives and resolves client questions concerning payroll, accounting and tax filing issues or product problems. Adjusts payrolls and reports as needed.
- Maintains all company and employee masterfile and schedule information. Maintains schedules with details of client communications.
- Schedules and processes any special quarter/year-end adjustments; follows standard procedures for processing adjustments payrolls to ensure clients receive correct quarter/year-end reports and W-2s. Researches and completes amendment processing.
- Provides on-going training to clients to ensure client satisfaction; provides PC support to clients.
- Researches and resolves money movement issues through the use of TOPS and available resources.
- Keeps up-to-date and proficient on new product enhancements and changes via in-house training, seminars, documentation, etc.; participates in training programs designed to enhance service skills.
- Performs related duties as required.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. is one of the largest providers of business outsourcing solutions to employers and vehicle dealerships around the world. We bring 60 years of unrivaled industry experience to the marketplace. Over 80% of the FORTUNE 500 companies and over 90% of the FORTUNE 100 companies use at least one of ADP's services. ADP serves more than 560,000 organizations in over 60 countries, including nearly 400,000 small business clients and about approximately 26,000 vehicle dealerships. www.ADP.com
Working Mother magazine's 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers (2009)
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Experience in a Client Services capacity with resultant knowledge of payroll product(s) and processing preferred.
In lieu of client services experience, knowledge of basic accounting and/or payroll is required. 1-2 years related experience required.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
- Effective oral and written communications skills required.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Client service orientation.
- Ability to work under pressure of time constraints and to prioritize client issues.
- Effective time management skills required.
- Some PC knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to become proficient in ADP payroll/accounting procedures within 6 months through in-house training.
All Locations: United States, Alpharetta, GA
Job Category: Client Service
Area of Interest: Customer Service / Support
ADP - 22 months ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...