Requisition #: 52507
Job Title: Client Service Representative
Country: United States
State: New Jersey
City: Florham Park
Employment Status: Full Time
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NYSE: ADP), with nearly $9 billion in revenues and over 585,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging nearly 60 years of experience, ADP offers the widest range of HR, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to organizations of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine and recreational vehicle dealers throughout the world.
Time Labor Mgmt - CSR
Effectively resolves software and PC related issues for clients by using necessary tools for management analysis and problem resolution. Support is provided, via telephone, PC, fax, and mail. Serves as contact for any questions and problems that arise and ensures support rendered meets or exceeds the clients' satisfaction.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
- Provides client phone support for the ezLaborManager software and hardware. Trouble shoots software, hardware, and communications problems.
- Responds to client's calls regarding product questions and problems. Ensures issues or problems are resolved accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintains records of client calls on Service Management System; provides follow-up on client quality surveys to check how service is being received and if it is meeting client's standards. Serves as liaison between client and ADP payroll; informs payroll representatives of client payroll changes.
- Authorizes hardware repairs and/or replacements and initiates client shipment from the warehouse.
- Calls clients on a proactive basis to ensure customer satisfaction and retention; ensures that current product features are being utilized and understood.
- Identifies problems related to the service workstation and recommends improvements.
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
All Locations: United States, Florham Park, NJ
- Must have working knowledge of an IBM or compatible PC's and of office software.
- Minimum 1 year help desk experience or 1 year as an Associate Service Representative.
- Good oral and written communication and analytical skills required.
- Experience with commercial databases and LANs a plus but not required.
Job Category: Client Service
Area of Interest: Customer Service / Support
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...