Requisition #: 75866
Job Title: Client Service Representative
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Service Excellence is a core value at ADP. In our Small Business Services division, we are committed to providing accurate, convenient, risk-free payroll, tax processing and integrated business solutions for small businesses across the US. Did you know that over 95% of our small business clients are not only satisfied with ADP’s services but would recommend ADP to someone else? How would that kind of success impact your career?
Client support at ADP. It’s all about enabling the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You make it happen by collaborating with other ADP Associates to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. You provide the expert support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
Provides support to RUN PC and Teledata clients regarding payroll, accounting, tax filing, money movement and ancillary product issues. Defines and resolves issues related to product/application capability and client product/application knowledge to ensure that the client is utilizing proper processing procedures. Recognizes and directs issues requiring 2nd level technical support.
- Receives and resolves client questions concerning payroll, accounting and tax filing issues or product problems. Adjusts payrolls and reports as needed.
- Maintains all company and employee masterfile and schedule information. Maintains schedules with details of client communications.
- Schedules and processes any special quarter/year-end adjustments; follows standard procedures for processing adjustments payrolls to ensure clients receive correct quarter/year-end reports and W-2s. Researches and completes amendment processing.
- Provides on-going training to clients to ensure client satisfaction; provides PC support to clients.
- Researches and resolves money movement issues through the use of TOPS and available resources.
- Keeps up-to-date and proficient on new product enhancements and changes via in-house training, seminars, documentation, etc.; participates in training programs designed to enhance service skills.
- Performs related duties as required.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
- Bachelors Degree required
- Experience in a Client Services capacity with resultant knowledge of payroll product(s) and processing preferred.
- In lieu of client services experience, knowledge of basic accounting and/or payroll is required. 1-2 years related experience required.
About ADP : We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business .
- Effective oral and written communications skills required.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Client service orientation.
- Ability to work under pressure of time constraints and to prioritize client issues.
- Effective time management skills required.
- Some PC knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to become proficient in ADP payroll/accounting procedures within 6 months through in-house training.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Job Category: Client Service
Area of Interest: Customer Service / Support
Locations: United States, Alpharetta, GA
Automatic Data Processing - 30+ days ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...