1 Regular Full-Time Position
Must be available Sunday through Saturday between 2:00 PM to 1:30 AM
Must be flexible with schedule changes in order to meet operational needs
Promotes positive company relationships with patients, clients and the public through prompt, accurate, and courteous resolutions of all telephone and other inquiries. Identifies pre-analytical as well as post-analytical problems that may adversely affect test performance and/or results, and notifies the appropriate department supervisor/manager and/or client. Performs clerical activities and responds to clients' requests for laboratory services. Discusses and recommends to the supervisor and/or manager any laboratory activities affecting the section.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a science or health related field preferred; OR high school diploma, relevant training, and comparable work experience
• One-year patient care, customer service or equivalent public contact experience preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, in both verbal and written form
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work effectively both independently and with a team
• Working knowledge of personal computers and business related software required, preferably Windows, Word and Excel
• Working knowledge of general office equipment such as copiers, facsimile machines, etc.
• Typing/keying at 30 words per minute
• Must be able to handle heavy phone calls
• Clinical laboratory experience preferred
Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Inc. - 19 months ago