The Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a Client Service Representative.
Dept. Client Services
Shift: Monday - Friday / 7:30am - 4:00pm
Handles all customer contact received by telephone, in writing, and in person. Troubleshoots inquiries. Follows-up with customers on issues that cannot be resolved immediately.
1. Handles all customer inquiries by telephone regarding verbal reporting of documented results, concerns of service failures and other duties needed to provide customer satisfaction.
2. Reports documented laboratory results to clients using established protocols.
3. Documents reporting or call history in the patient file and maintains appropriate records.
4. Contacts the client to resolve non-technical routine matters related to patient testing and result reporting.
5. Uses established protocols for reporting client complaints.
6. Other duties as required to meet the customers requirements.
1. Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
2. 1-2 years of additional training in a medical or call center field preferred.
3. Must be able to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast pace environment.
4. Must have strong communication skills.
5. Able to speak the English language clearly and effectively communicate to callers and peer group.
6. Ability to handle stressful situations and demonstrate a potential for strong problem solving skills.
7. Must be able to operate basic office equipment.
8. Must be able to demonstrate Integrity and a commitment to values.
9. Medical Terminology helpful.
10. Previous Medical or Clinical laboratory background preferred.
11. Basic typing and computer skills.
12. Some data entry experience preferred.
13. Customer service background preferred.
How To Apply
After clicking the button at the top or bottom of the page to Submit, applicants will answer a series of questions and upload or enter resume information. After submitting for this job opening, watch your email inbox (and spam filter). Applicants are sent an email inviting them to complete a required online interactive evaluation, to demonstrate knowledge and abilities, and allow Quest Diagnostics to learn more about them.
How To Apply
Employees must upload or send to the Recruiter a completed Request For Transfer (RFT) and the employee's most recent Performance Development & Review (PDR).
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers’ trust every day by providing the highest quality products and services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Dedicated people improving the health of patients through unsurpassed diagnostic insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Quest Diagnostics - 12 months ago
Quest Diagnostics is testing its ability to be the world's leading clinical lab. The company performs diagnostics on some 146 million...