Ryan Specialty Group, LLC (RSG) is a global organization
comprised of wholesale insurance brokerage, Managing
General Underwriters,and syndicates at Lloyd's of
London. R-T Workers’ Comp. Specialty, one of our
premiere business segments, seeks an Account Executive
to join a growing, fast-paced office located in downtown
Los Angeles, California. The ideal candidate will
possess a minimum of 3 years of administrative support
experience within a corporate office environment,
insurance industry experience preferred. Current
California Agent/Broker Fire & Casualty license
- Service existing policies, act as liaison between
to resolve customer’s problems/issues.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made
in-person in order to provide information, take
- Confer with customers by telephone/fax/email or
orders or cancel accounts, or to obtain details of
transactions, recording details or inquiries,
- Keep records of customer interactions and
complaints and comments, as well as actions taken.
departments for further investigation and
- Refer unsolved customer grievances to designated
the agencies and companies to ensure quality
- Keeping open all lines of communication with both
including any necessary loss control related items
- Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled,
needed are finalized and the completion of any and
all requested documents are received.
provide information when claims are made on a
- Confer with retail agents/agencies to obtain and
records on accounts placed by carrier and by retail
- Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining
agency as well as assisting the marketing department
about new products and services, learn new skills,
- Attend meetings, seminars, and programs to learn
or receive technical assistance as required.
experience within a corporate environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of administrative support
Workers' Comp experience highly desirable.
- Insurance products and services experience requires-
procedures and systems to include Microsoft Word and
- Basic knowledge of administrative and clerical
providing customer and personal services such as
- Strong knowledge of principles and processes for
customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards
for services, and evaluation of customer
ensure that all customers (internal/external) are
- Excellent communication and verbal abilities to
properly served in a timely and professional manner.
simultaneously, and meet established deadlines a
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks
perform the job functions effectively.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills to
Ryan Specialty Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Division/Department : R-T Specialty, LLC
% of Travel Required : None
Ryan Specialty Group - 13 months ago