Parametric is a Seattle-based investment management firm focused on the delivery of rules-based, risk-controlled investment strategies, including alpha-seeking equity, alternative and options strategies, as well as implementation services including customized equity, traditional overlay and centralized portfolio management. Parametric is a majority-owned subsidiary of Eaton Vance with investment centers in Seattle, WA, Minneapolis, MN and Westport, CT.
Parametric is a majority-owned subsidiary of Eaton Vance Corp., one of the world’s most dynamic global asset management companies.
The Client Service Team Lead is responsible for supervising a group which supports the Wealth Management sales channel as well as RIAs with qualitative and quantitative analysis. The position will require collaboration with multiple teams to provide advanced analytics and due diligence.
- Delegate tasks and monitor all pending deadlines.
- Ensure that all deliverables are thoroughly completed before the deadline.
- Supervise the responsibilities and tasks of the Client Service Team.
- Responsible for quarterly, monthly and ad hoc analysis and client reporting.
- Pull data using Factset, Bloomberg and other data systems.
- Design and prepare specialized client reports.
- Perform and communicate attribution analysis on accounts.
- Calculate and update composite performance on an Advisor level.
- Generate and run transition analyses for prospective clients using Parametric’ s optimization software.
- Develop a specialized knowledge of all Parametric products.
- Responsible for providing ongoing support to many of the key clients and advisors.
- Assume other responsibilities as required.
- 4-year degree, preferably in a related discipline such as economics, finance or marketing.
- 4+ years of industry experience.
- 1-2 years of supervisory or managerial experience.
- Working knowledge of statistics, equity risk models and portfolio optimizers.
- Strong math/quantitative skills and analytical writing ability.
- Ability to successfully manage and coordinate simultaneous multiple-level projects and tasks with internal departments.
- Familiar with Factset, Bloomberg and other analysis tools.
- High attention to detail.
- Understands and can explain the portfolio optimization process.
- Proficient in Excel including macro writing, using PivotTables and V-Lookups.
- A full working knowledge of the firm's structure, key personnel and organizational policies and procedures, in addition to a functional knowledge of a professional services environment.
A veritable supermarket of investing, Eaton Vance offers more than 100 mutual funds and manages investments for retail, high-net-worth,...