- B.A. / B.S. or commensurate experience required; MBA preferred
- 2 – 5 years work experience in health care industry is required
- Prior Health Plan/Managed Care and/or Provider Relations experience preferred
- Contract analysis experience is required
- Willingness to travel and work within a team of professionals
- Experience in all aspects of Customer Relationship Management
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills to facilitate effective communications and correspondence with internal and external management and clients
- Requires solid presentation skills
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Requires strong analytical skills; strong attention to numbers; and strong attention to detail
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to constant change; self-driven and motivated; able to prioritize and work independently
- Must have strong work ethic
- Must be technologically competent with Microsoft office products to include Excel, Access, Word, Windows, Project, Outlook, etc.
Environmental Working Conditions:
- May require up to 30% travel to visit operation sites and meet with clients
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare's client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
We seek a Client Services Account Manager to base at our headquarters in Atlanta (Midtown), GA to join our growing company.
The Client Services Account Manager reports to the VP, Managed Care Business and will work with Corporate Operations, Business Development and Business Implementation teams to assist in the successful implementation of government and commercial (managed care) contracts. He/she will have operational account management and add-on sales responsibility for assigned managed care contracts/accounts to include oversight of contract performance and revenue. The Client Services Account Manager will serve as the client/account liaison and have overall long-term account oversight to ensure that company goals, vision and values are being met.
- In coordination with operations management, define, implement and oversee performance measures and operational goals for assigned managed care contracts/accounts
- Identify, address and resolve operational and/or account related issues
- Provide on-going feedback regarding status of contract and opportunities for improvement to senior management
- Participate in oversight of contract management to include data analysis and operational reporting
- Must be able to extract and analyze data using various tools (proprietary software, excel, access, etc.)
- Responsible for the sales of non-emergent medical transportation to assigned managed care clients
- Responsible for developing and implementing operations and corporate policies and procedures to comply with contract requirements
- Provide contract implementation support and serve as a training resource as required
- Develop a complete understanding of pricing and proposal models
- Creates and conducts effective proposal/presentations
- Demonstrates the ability to gather, submit detailed business information for underwriting, pricing, and presentation of solutions to assigned managed care contracts/accounts
-Support Corporate Operations in areas of data analysis and reporting
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Logisticare - 8 months ago