Responsible for providing prompt, accurate and courteous response to internal and external preferred banking clients inquiries. Work effectively with team members to maximize customer service and to resolve client needs. Ask questions to understand clients full banking needs, interact with other banking departments to ensure complete banking needs are met. Demonstrate versatility and customer responsiveness by performing all department functions as needed. Process transactions accurately and in a timely manner. Responsible for balancing checks and all other transactions. Manage time to efficiently process high volume of transactions by e-mail, phone, fax and in person. Assist bankers in creating barcodes and imaging account documents. Follow up with bankers on their documentation exceptions.
A Client Services Associate (CSA) is responsible for supporting Client Service Group with workflow. The CSA may be tasked with multiple roles to cover tasks necessary to meet the needs of our clients within the Client Service Group including training new associates, serving as backup, being an additional source of reference to other CSAs and PBs. There will be some differences in tasks from location to location (i.e., quarterly certifications, client interaction and documentation).
Process client transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, book transfers, wire transfers, ACH, loan funding, advances and payments, stop payments, purchasing and selling of foreign currency and foreign drafts, issue cashier checks, process account closings, or any other banking needs and able to balance within a reasonable timeline.
Assists clients by phone, email and in person with transaction requests and account inquiries and work as a liaison with other departments to meet the clients needs. Initiate courier service for pick-up and deliveries of customer deposits and documents as needed.
Order ATM cards, checks, deposit slips and other deposit supplies from internal and/or third party vendors. Work with other departments to assist on the processing of specialized transactions. (Example: loan fees and special business banking capital calls.)
Be able to navigate research and answer client and banker questions using the banks systems and have a thorough understanding on how to read our customers documentation using the OnBase program.
Work with stakeholders to update client information, documentation, and, help expedite requests and/or refer them to the appropriate department to meet requests in a timely manner.
Process and respond to emails and/or telephonic inquiries from Online Banking, Call Center, bankers, and other Deposit Services Department.
Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities and as required or assigned by supervisor
Imaging of account documentation by creating barcodes, organizing, and reviewing the documentations. Follow up with bankers on any documentation exceptions they may have.
Responsibilities include the following:
1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.)
2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures,
3) completing required training,
4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
Critical features of this job are described under the items above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This job description reflects managements assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Ability to multi-task, and prioritize workload.
Accuracy and Risk Management Skills
Negotiation skills, conflict resolution/mediation skills.
Provides extraordinary service
Furthers the First Republic Bank culture and values
Be proficient in Microsoft Office, Total Plus, Bisys, OnBase, and other Bank Software
Strong communication and organizational skills
Minimum 2 years banking experience or knowledge of client services operation, or equivalent experience.
- The ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions; understand the meanings of words and respond effectively; and perform basic arithmetic accurately and quickly.
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
- Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Must be able to travel as position requires.
- May be required to lift 25-50lbs.
First Republic Bank - 22 months ago
First Republic Bank offers private banking, wealth management, trust, and brokerage services for businesses and high-net-worth clients...