The Client Services Department at Louise Blouin Media works to ensure the satisfaction of advertisers for ARTINFO.com and Gallery Guide Sites around the world. The Client Services Associate provides training and support for clients to update and maintain their Gallery Guide sites. You will field client inquiries about their ARTINFO Online Ads or Gallery Guide Sites. Managing client expectations is an important aspect of this position. Clear communication with the client, the Sales staff, and other internal teams are vital to success.
For Gallery Guide, the Client Services department is involved in planning, developing and managing several new Gallery Guide projects to improve functionality and profitability.
For ARTINFO.com, Client Services will assist the Sales staff to create proposals for ad campaigns, as needed.
• Respond promptly to inquiries from Client or Sales staff via phone or email
• Draft proposals with the sales staff and ad operations as needed
• Process new Insertion Orders, coordinate with Finance department
• Manage client Gallery Guide Site by keeping records of customer interactions, inquiries, comments, and actions taken.
• Communicate and coordinate with Tech, Ad Operations, and Finance teams
• Coordinate marketing and social media campaigns with Marketing team to promote Gallery Guide clients
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with cross-functional teams and Clients
• Ability to work in a team, as well as individually
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Data collection and record maintenance
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Highly Dependable
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• Basic understanding of HTML or CMS knowledge
• 1-2 years job experience in advertising, customer service and/or sales support
• Art world or media sales experience a plus
• Extensive knowledge of Excel a must
• Education in Art History, Bachelor of Arts or Journalism
• Proficiency in Japanese, Mandarin, Portuguese, French, or German, a plus
Compensation is based upon experience. Full benefits package offered.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Louise Blouin Media - 14 months ago