Client Services Associate
Do you LOVE helping clients? When a client asks you for help, do you pride yourself on doing what ever is necessary to get them the answers they need? If you get an e-mail asking for information, can you quickly provide an accurate and understandable answer back to your client? If this sounds like you, then we have your perfect job!
Rentrak has an immediate opening for a Client Services Associate. This position is responsible for working with our entertainment industry clients to get them the information they need. You will need to bring your strong communication skills (both verbal and written), proactive nature and high attention to detail to work every day. In return we can promise that you will never be bored! In addition to getting executives from ABC the answers to their urgent questions, you may find yourself providing training to managers from HBO or resolving issues for MGM. Client Services Associates are the first point of contact for all of our internal and external clients. They have the responsibility for providing the highest level of service and ensuring that clients embrace the value of and use Rentrak AMI products to their maximum potential. Critical functions of this role include:
In addition to a Bachelor's degree in English, Business or related field degree and two years in a Client Services role (serving clients via phone or e-mail), the ideal candidate must have the following qualities:
- Provide high caliber end user support for clients and consumers on Rentrak AMI products, escalating issues intra- and inter-departmentally as needed
- Perform initial triage and research on client reported issues
- Track and manage outstanding issues and actions
- Manage setup and training of new clients. Demonstrate the Rentrak products relative to each individual client needs.
- Educate and train other Rentrak employees on Rentrak products and improvements/new features
- Support and provide input to product, development, operations, and quality assurance groups
Rentrak headquarters are located in beautiful Portland, Oregon, near scenic mountains, beaches, and rivers. Our office has convenient access to public transportation and the freeway.
- Excellent client service and ability to take initiative, be pro-active, and follow-up.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Self starter with energetic and positive attitude.
- High attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple task with rapidly changing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to support multiple client and internal projects simultaneously.
- Ability to read, interpret, and create statistical data and reports.
- Basic knowledge of productivity software including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience prioritizing and handling multiple assignments in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated experience dealing with conflict and resolving issues in a professional manner.
- Proven, outstanding communication skills, verbally, through writing and in person.
- Experience working with quantitative and qualitative media research highly preferred.
We offer a friendly team oriented workplace and our benefits are among the best in the business including matching 401K program, medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, wellness programs, tuition reimbursement, an extremely generous vacation package and more.
Rentrak participates in eVerify. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
Rentrak Corporation - 10 months ago