APS Healthcare provides health services to our member populations, with the goal of improving the health of those we serve. We have an exciting opportunity for a Client Services Coordinator II based in our |
Harrisburg, PA office.
You will have an exciting opportunity to be part of the implementation and operation of Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) aimed at increasing care coordination, improving quality of care and reducing costs for Medicare members. ACOs are designed to achieve the TripleAim of Better Care, Improved Health and Lower Per Capita Costs. Members will receive care that is equitable to all who seek it and available when needed. Improved health will be accomplished through prevention and chronic care management. The aim of the ACO is intended to reduce the trend of cost increases associated with the Medicare fee for service population.
The Client Services Coordinator II provides customer service and conducts intake in a call center environment; communicates with a wide variety of external contacts including members, providers, facilities, claims payers, and insurance companies; and communicates with internal clinical and operational staff.
• Provide member education and/or instruction specific to the service they requested through mailings and research.
• Confirm member is eligible for services through verification of plan eligibility, plan coverage and APS responsibility for requested service.
• Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with timely problem resolution.
• Provide a record of customer’s call through timely documentation in operating system.
• Meet internal and external timeliness criteria by answering call within contractual obligations and completing post-call work in a timely manner including generation of customer communication materials and general assessments.
• Minimum high school diploma or GED
• Minimum 2-4 years customer service experience in a position that required ownership for resolution of customer’s issue is required
• Call center and healthcare experience preferred
• Internet and web-based systems experience
• Knowledge of Medical terminology preferred.
• Good communication skills and ability to interact with people in a culturally diverse environment.
• Ability to read and comprehend instruction related to customized products.
• Ability to multi-task and work independently or as part of a team to meet customer expectations as well as internal and external standards.
• Maintain customer and employer confidentiality.
• Ability to combine multiple resources to resolve customer issue.
• Ability to hear what is not stated – Example: Recognize when customer is frustrated or may require education or instruction beyond the issue presented.
• Ability to recognize conflict situations and escalate to Team Lead or Supervisor for assistance when a situation is beyond individual training/expertise and requires assistance.