Dept: Client Services
Reporting to: Director, Client Services Support
The primary purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to the Director of Client Services Support and the Client Services department. Responsibilities include:
· Provide administrative support to the Director of Client Services Support and the Client Services department.
· Maintains daily, weekly and monthly calendar for Director and Client Services Managers.
· Calls clients, vendors, business contacts to schedule and reschedule meetings as needed.
· Schedules internal and external appointments and meetings including setting up dial ins for teleconferences as requested.
· Coordinates arrangements for breakfast meetings, lunch meetings, dinner meetings, conference calls and various other activities.
· Prepares meeting agendas, meeting minutes, memos and other correspondence as needed.
· Prepares spreadsheets, reports, flow charts, organizational charts, binders, manuals and other documents.
· Coordinates various activities for internal and external purposes.
· Assists with departmental projects as assigned.
· Orders supplies as requested by Director and Client Services Managers.
· Maintains confidentiality of all reports, files, schedules, databases, and documents; as well as all member, provider, and proprietary information.
· Recognizes unique or problem situations within areas of assigned responsibility. Researches and formulates solutions in conjunction with Director.
· Makes copies, faxes reports and files as required.
· Recognizes and immediately reports urgent issues to Director.
· Ensures that ASH is represented in an ethical, professional, and positive manner.
· Handle miscellaneous support functions, including but not limited to:
· Other functions and projects as requested
· Maintenance of key documents and files.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· 2-3 years general office experience including administrative support and project management
· Excellent computer skills to include word processing, excel spreadsheets, presentations, and time management tools.
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
· Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
· Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
· Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Mobility: Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Physical Requirements: Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Environmental Conditions: Usual office setting.