The Client Services Coordinator will be a critical member of the Manhattan Research Client Services department.
We are located in the heart of the flatiron, right across from Madison Square Park, and more importantly, Shake Shack. We offer happy hours, a fully stocked fridge, Sonos-supported jam o’clock sessions, and a chance to participate in the water-flipping Olympics. Interested in finding out about more of our benefits? Apply today to be the new Client Services Coordinator at Manhattan Research!
The Client Services team is responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of more than 20 online and offline surveys of healthcare professionals and consumers globally. The Client Services Coordinator will manage all client contracts and liaise with multiple departments. Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) preferred. Experience working across multiple projects on tight deadlines is a must.
• Maintain client database including processing contracts
• Manage product delivery including posting to CMS and notifying clients
• Email blasts to clients when new products are released
• Communicating directly with clients in a timely manner
• Liaising with production, sales, and analyst teams as needed
• Assigning projects to Office Assistant
• Pulling user reports for sales team
• Triaging data requests to analysts
Job Requirements: QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree required with 1-2 years of relevant experience
• Comfort interacting with clients whether through email or phone
• Great sense of humor and ability to work in a team
• Ability to handle multiple projects on a tight deadline
• Must be detail-oriented and extremely organized
• Outstanding spelling and grammar
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with database management
• Experience with content management systems and HTML a big plus
• Experience handling contracts and customer relationship management (CRM) systems a plus
• Understanding of medical terminology and digital media a plus
Additional Comments: This is a full time position located in our NYC offices – no telecommuting.
Along with resume, please send cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your relevant qualifications and including the following information:
• What are/were you known for at your current/last job?
• Describe a challenging work experience you faced and how you handled it.
Quirk's - 16 months ago